We really want to carry on talking to you! As you may (or may not) know, a new piece of European Legislation called GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) comes in to law on May 25 2018. Our communications and marketing policy is simple:
1) We'll never sell or give anyone else your data and it will only be used for PAINT Ltd communications.
2) We use your data primarily to notify you about an upcoming appointment, to tell you about special offers we have for you as a valued customer or to send you our regular newsletter (just like this one).
3) We store our data on our appointments software called Booker which, together with their sister company Frederick, sends you emails and texts. Booker/Frederick send you these emails and texts through their software so we don't need to download your data which is kind of neat!).
4) When you book an appointment (online or on the phone), we'll use your email address and or mobile number to keep you updated about your appointment (now and in the future) and to communicate as described above. Our company policy is to ask you for your marketing preferences when you make your first appointment at PAINT.
5) Our weekly newsletters are sent via a technology called Mailchimp. Mailchimp talks to Booker (they thankfully get on very well with each other) which again means we do not need to download your personal data onto any of our machines. Our policy is to send you our weekly newsletters for 6 months since your first appointment. After the 6 months, we'll only keep sending you weekly newsletters if you open one in a 10 week period.
8) SUMO allows you to share our pages and sign up for our newsletter. SUMO will send us an email if you wish to be added on to our database. We add you and then delete the email. We do not save the spreadsheets we can download to transfer any information into Mailchimp.
9) For the safety and security of our business, we operate 3 CCTV cameras at PAINT. One in the reception area, one in our mixing room and the other in our staff room. Only the Directors have access to any recordings which are password protected. Recordings are stored for approximately one month and are only viewed if an incident occurs that requires the Director's attention.
10) Pictures and videos on social media are used to promote our business and we always ask before we take them! If you would prefer not to be featured then please let your beautician know.
If you don't want to hear from us, just email us and let us know and we'll make all the changes you ask us to - after all, the last thing we want to do is upset you!